Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Date: August 06, 2014
BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
FEDERATION OF BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
HEALTH SECTOR ENHANCEMENT PROJECT - ADDITIONAL FINANCING- HSEP AF
PROCUREMENT OF ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORD SOFTWARE FOR PRIMARY HEALTH CARE CENTERS IN FEDERATION OF BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
Credit No. IDA 49120 BA
ICB no.: BA/FB&H/HSEP/AF/G/ICB-44/14
1. This Invitation for Bids (IFB) follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this project that appeared in dgMarket on February 7, 2005.
2. Bosnia and Herzegovina and Federation of BiH through sub-agreement with Bosnia and Herzegovina has received a credit from the World Bank toward the cost of the Health Sector Enhancement Project - Additional Financing, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the agreement(s) resulting from this IFB: “Procurement of Electronic Health Record Software for Primary Health Care Centers in Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina”; no.: BA/FB&H/HSEP/AF/G/ICB-44/14.
3. The Federal Ministry of Health now invites sealed bids related to implementation of a Primary Health Care Software to be used in the Health Centers in Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Only bidders who has already obtained the Software Verification Certificate, from the Federal Minister of Health, may submit their bids under this Invitation.
4. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers, January 2011 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines that meet the following minimum qualification criteria:
- The bidder must demonstrate that the software has at least two successful installations in last three years (2011-2013) in different institutions and that is still in function. The bidders must provide an adequate statement or similar document signed by the Client and must have name of the client’s contact person, title, address, phone and e-mail.
- Average annual turnover during last three years should be;
Lot 1 – 95,000.00 EUR; Lot 2 – 135,000.00 EUR; Lot 3 – 85,000.00 EUR; Lot 4 – 95,000.00 EUR; Lot 5 – 500,000.00 EUR; Lot 6 – 850,000.00 EUR; Lot 7 – 410,000.00 EUR; Lot 8 – 290,000.00 EUR or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency.
- Bidder’s Statement, signed by the authorized Bidder’s Representative, that the Bidder shall have an adequate project team ( i.e. project manager, system administrator, software developer/integrator, trainers etc) with minimum of : (i) in case one LOT is awarded 12 qualified professionals, (ii) in case two LOTs are awarded 15 qualified professionals, (iii) in case more then two LOTs are awarded 18 qualified professionals . The bidder recommended for contract award, and before signature of the contract, must submit documentary evidence on the professionals qualifications (CVs, Certificates, etc.)
- Bidder’s Statement, signed by the authorized Bidder’s Representative, that the Bidder will furnish documentary evidence that has Certificate of compliance of the software information system of primary health care issued by Federal Ministry of Health. The bidders are not required to fulfill this requirement as condition to bid, then only in case if recommended for contract award, and before the contract signature.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents during office hours (8.00 to 16.00 hours) at the address given below.
6. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of EUR 100,00. The method of payment will be
(Account with institution):
Bank s name: Union Banka d.d., Sarajevo
SWIFT CODE: UBKSBA22
IBAN: BA39 1020 5000 0009 7095
(Correspodent bank: DEUTSCHE BANK AG, FRANKFURT/M (SWIFT: DEUTDEFF)
Details of charges: OUR
Local payment can be done in the following way:
Korisnik: FMZ –HSEP AF - sufinansiranje Vlade FBiH
Banka: Union Banka d.d., Sarajevo
The document will be sent by courier upon receipt of the payment documents.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 12.00 hours on September 17, 2014. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below at 12.30 hours on September 17, 2014.
8. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of EUR 1,250.00 for Lot 1; EUR 1,750.00 for Lot 2; EUR 1,100.00 for Lot 3; EUR 1,250.00 for Lot 4; EUR 6,500.00 for Lot 5; EUR 11,000.00 for Lot 6; EUR 5,400.00 for Lot 7 and EUR 3,800.00 for Lot 8.
9. The address referred to above is:
Federal Ministry of Health
Sector for Project Implementation
Attn: Prim.dr. Vildana Doder
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Phone: ++387 33 551 180
Fax: ++387 33 551 181