REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
(CONSULTING SERVICES – SELECTION OF INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT)
BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
Health Sector Enhancement Project
IDA Credit No. 49120-BA
Assignment Title: Advisor for Information Technology
Bosnia and Herzegovina and Federation of BiH through sub-agreement with Bosnia and Herzegovina has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Health Sector Enhancement Project - Additional Financing.
The Federal Ministry of Health intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payments under the contracts for the “Advisor for Information Technology”.
The services include works in the Sector for Project Implementation under direct supervision of the Federation of BiH Minister of Health. IT Adviser is expected to advise on and provide support in the process of improvement of IT management at the level of both Primary Health Care and specialist and consultative outpatient and hospital health care. This will include advising on standardization, architecture design, and implementation.
The Federal Ministry of Health – Sector for Project Implementation is now invites eligible individual consultants to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested individual consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualification and relevant experience to perform the Services. The shortlisting criteria are:
• Bachelor degree in electrical engineering or computer science.
Work experience and competences:
• Minimum 1 year of experience in IT management positions in health sector or in IT projects in health sector as a project manager or a lead consultant;
• Minimum 5 years of experience working as manager or consultant in IT;
• Proven track record of ability to analyze business processes related to IT processes and ability to develop recommendation for improvement or automatization of such processes;
• Knowledge of structuring, management, and security in IT processes (ITIL v3, ISO 20000, ISO 27001) is an advantage.
• Excellent working proficiency in English language.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants [under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants] by World Bank Borrowers, January 2011 (“Consultant Guidelines”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the „Selection of Individual Consultants“ method set out in the section V of Consultant Guidelines.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours from 09:00 to 14:00 (CET), starting from July 28, 2015.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below by August 04, 2015.
Federal Ministry of Health / Sector for Project Implementation
Titova 9, 71000 Sarajevo; Bosna i Hercegovina
Tel: (+387 33) 551 180, 203 196
Fax: (+387 33) 551 181