Invitation for Bids
BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
FEDERATION OF BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
HEALTH SECTOR ENHANCEMENT PROJECT - ADDITIONAL FINANCING- HSEP AF
Credit No. IDA 49120 BA
PROCUREMENT OF SERVER SYSTEM
ICB no.: BA/FB&H/HSEP/AF/G/ICB-45/14
1. Bosnia and Herzegovina and Federation of BiH through sub-agreement with Bosnia and Herzegovina has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Health Sector Enhancement Project - Additional Financing, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the “Procurement of Server System”.
2. The Federal Ministry of Health now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Procurement of Server System.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers, January 2011 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents during office hours (8.00 to 16.00 hours) at the address given below.
5. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of EUR 100,00. The method of payment will be
(Account with institution):
Bank s name: Union Banka d.d., Sarajevo
SWIFT CODE: UBKSBA22
IBAN: BA39 1020 5000 0009 7095
(Correspodent bank: DEUTSCHE BANK AG, FRANKFURT/M (SWIFT: DEUTDEFF)
Details of charges: OUR
Local payment can be done in the following way:
Korisnik: FMZ –HSEP AF - sufinansiranje Vlade FBiH
Banka: Union Banka d.d., Sarajevo
The document will be sent by courier upon receipt of the payment documents.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 12.00 hours on December 22, 2014. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below at 12.30 hours on December 22, 2014.
1. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of EUR 4,000.00.
8. The address referred to above is:
Federal Ministry of Health
Sector for Project Implementation
Attn: Prim.dr. Vildana Doder
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Phone: ++387 33 551 180
Fax: ++387 33 551 181